Goto Comments Goto Comments End
(2) June Prizewinners will receive the following (each, an “Australia Prize”):
Round trip economy class airfare for the Prizewinner and one guest to Australia (Melbourne or Sydney)
Hotel accommodations for six nights for the Prizewinner and one guest
Transportation voucher to be used within Australia by Prizewinner and one guest
ARV OF EACH AUSTRALIA PRIZE: US $4,800.00
(4) July Prizewinners will receive an Australia Prize
(4) additional July Prizewinners will receive the following:
Round trip economy class airfare for the Prizewinner and one guest to the greater Los Angeles area
Hotel accommodations in the greater Los Angeles area for two nights for the Prizewinner and one guest
Ground transportation to and from “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” studio
Two tickets to a “12 Days” live taping of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”
ARV OF EACH 12 DAYS TRIP PRIZE: US $3,000.00
(5) August Prizewinners will receive an Australia Prize
(5) additional August Prizewinners will receive a 12 Days Trip Prize
(5) additional August Prizewinners will receive a prize package valued at $10,000
(5) September Prizewinners will receive all of the items from the 2013 “12 Days” giveaways on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”. Gifts to be determined by Sponsor) (the “12 Days Gifts Prize”)
ARV OF EACH 12 DAYS GIFT PRIZE: US $10,000.00
The “Grand Prize” winner will receive $25,000.00.
ARV OF THE GRAND PRIZE: $25,000.00
Open to individuals who meet the following criteria: (a) are eighteen years of age or older and (b) are a legal resident of and physically residing in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, United States territories, possessions, and protectorates, foreign based United States military installations and wherever restricted or prohibited by law) or Canada (excluding Quebec).
LIMIT: One entry per Contestant per day during the Contest Period.
Correctly answer, from the three possible multiple choice answers, the trivia question regarding the applicable day’s episode of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Review and Additional Information
CONTESTANT MUST SUCCESSFULLY ENTER THE CONTEST IN JUNE, JULY, AND AUGUST TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GRAND PRIZE.
Submit a written statement of no more than approximately 300 words about why Contestant deserves to win the prize for which Contestant is entering (for example, if entering for a trip, the topic of the written statement will be why Contestant deserves to win the trip).
You must be logged in to view comments:
Click here to Login.