Goto Comments Goto Comments End
(1) Grand Prize Winner Will Participate in the Half-Court Shot Opportunity and will receive the following : a trip to Miami, Florida for Grand Prize Winner and one traveling companion. The Grand Prize Package is comprised of the following: round trip flight for Winner and Guest to Miami, Florida; (2) nights double occupancy hotel accommodations at a hotel designated by Sponsor and $1,000 which may be used for expenses associated with the trip); (2) tickets to a professional basketball game. ARV of the Grand Prize Package is $4000. In addition, the Grand Prize Winner (as Contestant) will have the opportunity to participate in the Half-Court Shot Opportunity. If, but only if, the Contestant makes a Successful Basket during the Half-Court Shot Opportunity, the following additional prize will be awarded: $75,000 paid to Contestant and $75,000 awarded to The LeBron James Family Foundation.
(35) First Prizes: Each First Prize Winner will receive a $170 gift card to Nike.com which can be used toward a shoe purchase or the purchase of other merchandise at Nike.com.
(35) Second Prizes: Each Second Prize Winner will receive an $80 NBA.com gift card which can be used toward a jersey purchase or the purchase of other merchandise at NBA.com.
(35) Third Prizes: Each Third Prize Winner will receive a $30 NBA.com gift card which can be used toward a basketball purchase or the purchase of other merchandise at NBA.com.
(35) Fourth Prizes: Each Fourth Prize Winner will receive a (12) pack of Carmex lip balm original jars.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Limit one entry per person by this method of entry during the entirety of the Promotion. Additional entries: Eligible entrants can receive up to (3) additional entries per Day into the then current Weekly Drawing, one each for sharing a prewritten message from the Web Site on Twitter, Facebook and email. A total of 4 entries can be made on the first Day an eligible entrant registers for the Promotion (registration, Facebook sharing, Twitter sharing and email sharing). On each subsequent Day, an eligible entrant could have up to an additional three entries (one each for sharing from the Web Site on Facebook, Twitter and via email).
Review and Additional Information
In order to participate in the Half-Court Shot Opportunity (as described below) the following additional eligibility requirements apply to the Half-Court Shot Opportunity and the individual taking such Half-Court Shot (the "Contestant") : (a) current or former professional or semi-professional basketball players or coaches are ineligible; (b) current or former collegiate basketball players or coaches who have played or coached at that level in the past five (5) years are ineligible; (c) Contestant must sign the "Contestant Agreement to Participate" required of the Contest prior to taking the Half-Court Shot; (d) Contestant will not be permitted any practice, warm-up, or qualifying shot or shots; (e) Contestant will attempt to make the Half-Court Shot through the NCAA-regulation basketball hoop of the target goal (hoop) designated by Sponsor using an NCAA-regulation men's basketball (or one of equivalent specifications) provided by Sponsor; (f) The rim of the target goal will not be less than ten (10) feet above the floor; (g) the Contestant must attempt to make the specified shot from behind the demarcation line of the specified distance designated by Sponsor (43 feet from the backboard of the target goal or 47 feet measured from the baseline of the target goal); (h) the Contestant will have only one attempt to make the Half-Court Shot (an attempt has occurred when the basketball has been released by the Contestant); (i) no part of the Contestant's body or clothing may come into contact with or cross the demarcation line prior to releasing the ball; (j) in order to be counted as a successful Half-Court Shot (a "Successful Basket") the basketball must pass completely through the target hoop on the fly from the point of release from the Contestant's hand(s), without coming in contact with the ground, any person or any surface other then the backboard or hoop and such Half Court Shot must otherwise constitute a successful shot scoring a goal under NCAA regulations and must comply with the requirements set forth in these Official Rules and the Contestant Agreement to Participate; (k) the Half-Court Shot must be videotaped or digitally recorded showing (i) the ball leaving the Contestant's hand(s), and (ii) the ball in flight, and (iii) the ball passing completely through the hoop, and (iv) the distance of the Half-Court Shot.
You must be logged in to view comments:
Click here to Login.