Goto Comments Goto Comments End
(8) GRAND PRIZES : Each Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for two to London for the 2012 Olympic Games. Each trip will consist of: Two $500 (each) Airline Allowances each good for a round trip coach class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner’s home in the 50 U.S./D.C. to New York, New York. Winner and guest will be responsible for securing their own flight arrangements, through an authorized BP Travel Agency, from airport closest to their place of residence in the 50 U.S./D.C. to either New York LaGuardia Airport or JFK International Airport. Winner’s flight to London will originate from New York’s JFK International Airport.
b. One standard hotel room (double occupancy) will be provided in New York City for the evening of 7/30/12.
c. Ground Transportation from hotel in New York City to JFK International Airport.
d. Two Round-trip business class air transportation tickets from JFK International Airport in New York, New York to London Heathrow Airport departing on 7/31/12 and returning to JFK International Airport on 8/4/12 for winner and winner’s guest.
e. One Check, issued in the winner’s name, in the amount of $500 for spending money during the trip to New York. Check will be provided in US Dollars.
f. Two BP/Team USA merchandise packs—includes T-Shirt, pullover, hard-cover journal and ballpoint pen.
g. Three nights Olympic Consumer package in London which includes:
• Ground transportation to/from Heathrow Airport and to/from London Cavendish Hotel
• Three nights standard hotel accommodations (double occupancy) at the London Cavendish Hotel for the nights of 8/1/12 – 8/3/12
• Daily breakfast provided at the London Cavendish Hotel
• Premium tickets to three sporting events at Olympic Park and Horse Guards Parade
• One Pre-paid Visa Card provided for the total amount of £150 each for winner and winner’s guest for spending money during London trip. Pre-paid Visa Card will be provided in British Pounds Sterling.
• Two JetSet hospitality passes
• Two tickets to the Cultural Olympiad or other optional leisure activity
• Two BP/London 2012 merchandise packs—includes pre-departure kit, lanyard/credentials holder, backpack, umbrella and baseball cap
ARV of each Grand Prize is $16,006.
Total ARV of all available prizes: $128,048.
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. (excluding MD, NJ and VA), 18 years of age or older.
Limit one total Sweepstakes Entry per person/email address/per day, regardless of the method through which you obtained the Entry Code.
Review and Additional Information
To obtain one free online Entry Code, visit www.BPUSAthletes.com. Click on “don’t have a code?” on the entry page to receive your free Entry Code.
You must be logged in to view comments:
Click here to Login.